*NEW for 2018* - There are now two (2) floating tent camps and One (1) stationary "Spike" camp on a Private Island.
Affectionately nicknamed the "Dog House". You will have your own private paradise to enjoy a true wilderness getaway.
The Dog Houses Feature:
- One floating unit is on Graham Lake
- A 2nd floating unit is on Duncan Lake
- The Spike Camp is on a private island in Duncan Lake, 12kms from the lodge, boat or plane access only
- Outfitter's Wall Tents as shown in the photographs
- Minimum 5 night stay per camp
- Price include: one (1) - 16 foot boat with 15 HP outboard motor
- Sleeps 2 to 4 persons per camp
- Wood stove and gas BBQ
- Cooking utensils and Coolers
- On board portable toilet
- Outdoor showers and wood fired sauna – at lodge
- Accessible use of lodge freezers and refrigerators
- Gas Generator (optional) extra fees apply
- Canoes (optional) extra fees apply
- For the Do-It-Yourself camper
Move the 2 portable floating camps around the lake. Fish from the platform, use as home base for that rustic adventure of a lifetime. Unique opportunity to experience the wilderness the way it is meant to be experienced. No other lodge offers this type of floating accommodation.