See you tube link: Sleeping on a Raft
Move the 2 portable floating camps around the lake. Fish from the platform, use as home base for that rustic adventure of a lifetime. Unique opportunity to experience the wilderness the way it is meant to be experienced. No other lodge offers this type of floating accommodation.
Affectionately nicknamed the "Dog House". You will have your own private paradise to enjoy a true wilderness getaway.
The Dog Houses Feature:
- 20'x24' pontoon barge and wooden platform equipped with outboard engine - for moving the camp around Graham Lake
1 queen size bed on the Graham Lake dog house - additional camp cots are avaialable
- 14'x28' pontoon barge and wooden platform equipped with outboard engine - for moving the camp around Duncan Lake
3 single beds on the Duncan lake dog house - additional camp cots are avaialable
- The Spike Camp is on a private island in Duncan Lake, 12kms from the lodge, boat or plane access only
- Outfitter's Wall Tents as shown in the photographs
- Minimum 5 night stay per camp
- Includes: one (1) - 16 foot boat with 15 HP outboard motor
- Clean linens are supplied
- Wood stove and gas BBQ's
- Cooking utensils and coolers
- On board portable toilet
- Outdoor showers and wood fired sauna – at lodge
- Accessible use of lodge freezers and refrigerators
- 2 ea - 12 litre tanks of fuel included - extra fuel available for purchase at market rates
- Gas Generator (optional) extra fees apply
- Canoes (optional) extra fees apply
Guests are responsible for their own cooking, cleaning and guiding. Food and Air Transportation to from lodge is not included in the price, we can arrange the charter flights for you with our partner Ahmic Air; and pre order your food from Weaver and Devore.