Link to the video: Sleeping on a Raft
Move the 2 portable floating glamp camps around the lake. Fish from the platform, use as home base for that romantic adventure. Unique opportunity to experience the wilderness the way it is meant to be experienced. No other lodge offers this type of floating accommodation.
Affectionately named after our 2 dogs and nicknamed the "Dog Houses". You will have your own private paradise to enjoy a true wilderness getaway.
The Floating Glamp Camps Feature:
The Joey: a romantic choice for 2 people, 1 hand made queen size bed, 20'x24' HDPE pontoon barge and wooden platform equipped with outboard engine - for moving the camp around Graham Lake
The Casey: for the rustic adventure for up to 4 people, 4 single beds, 14'x28' steel pontoon barge and wooden platform equipped with outboard engine - for moving the camp around Duncan Lake
Our 3rd camping option: "Spike Camp": a land basecamp set up on a private island, 12 kms from the lodge - boat or plane access only
- Outfitter's Wall Tents as shown in the photographs
- Minimum 2 night stay per camp
- Includes: one (1) - 16 foot boat with 15 HP outboard motor
- Clean linens are supplied
- Wood stoves and gas BBQ's
- Cooking utensils and coolers
- On board portable toilet
- Outdoor showers and wood fired sauna – at the lodge
- Accessible use of our freezers and refrigerators
- 2 ea - 12 litre tanks of fuel are included - extra fuel available for purchase at market rates
- Gas Generator (optional) extra fees apply
- Canoes (optional) extra fees apply
Guests are responsible for their own cooking, cleaning and guiding. Food and Air Transportation to from lodge is not included in the price, we can arrange the charter flights for you with our partner Ahmic Air; and pre order your food from Weaver and Devore.