Value Added Tax (VAT)
Please add 5% for the federal tax (GST ).
- A deposit of 30% is required to confirm your booking.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- We accept: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Union Pay, Interact, e-Transfer, cash payments.
- The deposit is refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of booking, after 24 hours the deposit is non refundable.
- 30-0 days prior to arrival - the deposit and 100% of balance is non refundable.
Our staff work very hard for you, they do their very best to ensure that you have fun and enjoy your visit. They appreciate a thank you.
- Our Lodge Gratuity Policy is: "Whatever you feel is appropriate"
- General rule: 10% for kitchen and housekeeping staff; $100.00 per day per guide
- Air Charter flights are provided by a 3rd party contractor.
- Air Charter flights from Yellowknife to the lodge depart around your schedule.
- Air Charter flights from the lodge to Yellowknife depart approximately 3 hours prior to your scheduled commercial flight.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Youth under 16 years of age – receive 50% off the adult rate. No charge for children under 5 years of age.
- Group discounts are available, ask for details.
- NWT Fishing licenses are available for purchase at the lodge.
- Souvenirs, bait and fishing lures are for purchase.
- Full bar service: soda pop, bottled water, beer, wine, spirits, and munchies are available for purchase.
The Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) are spectacular to experience, but as a natural phenomena we cannot control their appearance. Cloud cover may obscure the view or the Aurora may not be active. Aurora forecasts are like Weather forecasts and may not be 100% reliable.
Weather conditions could delay charter plane departures. Yellow Dog Lodge and our air charter service provider will do our utmost to accommodate our clients, however, due to weather conditions being beyond our control, we are not responsible for additional costs incurred by guests.